<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I know I've posted about this before, but I just spent about 2 solid days replying to surveys sent to all the candidates by different organizations. 

While I truly appreciate the different folks in these groups spending their time involved in community politics.. I really do.. I wonder how many spend time reading the answers?  I wonder if they share them with their entire group? I wonder if they ever think about looking at a different groups' questions?

More importantly, I wonder if they've checked the answers from the candidates.  Both for accuracy, and for pandering to one group or another. 

Right from the start, I've posted every survey I've answered at www.tyssniffen.com/about.htm and I hope readers will take a few minutes to check out my sometimes long winded answers.

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?