<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 19, 2004


 
The surveys continue.  I turned in two today; both the San Francisco for Democracy, and the Alice B Tolkas Democratic club.  You can of course, check them out at my 'about' page.
 
What's amazing is the amount of questions... and how every organization wants to judge by its own criteria.  Ah well, it's what one signs up for as a candidate. 
 
I wonder if the groups look into what the candidates say to the other organizations?  Not only to simply avoid asking the same questions over and over, but to check for B*S*.  What if on one day a candidate says "I love X" and the next day they tell the opposite group, "those idiots who love X should be boiled in oil!" ...does anyone check? 
 
Well, you can check my consistency where I post all the different surveys: my 'about' page.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?