<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

As I do all these surveys, a lot of the organizations are surprised by my turn around time. I believe I have consistently been the first (and sometimes only!) candidate to turn surveys back in to requesting organizations.

Why do I work on them so quickly? a couple reasons:



- I don't need to do a lot of research. Because of my experience and understanding of the issues and situations in the district, it's not hard for me to reference solutions, local people doing a great job, or in-depth aspects of the particular event.

- I don't need to 'run things by a committee' and check and see if my answers will "play well" with the particular organization, or the overall voters in D5.. Why? because I am what I am, and I'm not worried about voters being scared or swayed by one particular answer.

- Communication is a big part of how I want to solve the problems of District 5. With good "customer service", fast response time, and a drive to get to the bottom of a problem, we will have happy district 5 residents. I hope that my fast, and thorough responses are an indication of what sort of Supervisor I would be.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?